Hyro is the #1 adaptive communications company that uses natural language and computational linguistics to turn complex content into simple dialogue. Comprised of plug & play conversational solutions, Hyro automatically stands up adaptive voice and chat assistants that help companies automate key interactions, grow bottom-line revenue, and reduce support costs. Featuring frictionless deployment and maintenance processes that don't require integrations, playbooks or training data, Hyro easily adds new use cases so businesses can scale as priorities change. Enterprises across the US are using Hyro to quickly deliver and analyze AI-powered conversations, accessible to customers 24/7, and on their terms. Our vision is to simplify digital interactions across all channels, so that companies can converse easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
About The Role
You are an adept salesperson, capable of engaging in business-level and technical conversations at multiple levels of the organization, including the C-Suite. You are capable of prospecting, initiating these conversations and leading the deal to conclusion with large companies. You are used to building value in competitive situations and enjoy working on products that require deep product understanding, combined with technical knowledge. Finally, you enjoy building – you like to actively participate in the development of our sales process, the articulation of our value proposition, and the creation of key tools and assets. If you’re motivated, smart, persistent, and a great teammate, we want to hear from you!
- Identify, qualify, pursue and close a pipeline of new business opportunities.
- Work closely with the SDR to develop and optimize outbound strategies.
- Develop relationships with executive stakeholders.
- Lead and contribute to team projects to develop and refine our sales process.
- Utilize Salesforce to effectively track and report on your pipeline.
- Think strategically to qualify and convert the right prospects.
- Manage the customer procurement process and negotiate cost and contract with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in a related field.
- 2+ years of sales experience, selling a technical product to large healthcare organizations, with a track record of top performance.
- Ability to operate in a highly ambiguous and fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional written and verbal communications skills and effective and confident presentation skills.