Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
About The Role
When you see a misplaced semicolon, you’re triggered. Spelling mistakes? !@#$ no. Not on your watch, not in this lifetime. You love to write—the right way. Beautiful brands inspire you, and you know that what gives them power is the quality and consistency of content, both written and visual. That’s why you’ll make a phenomenal Content Marketing Manager at Hyro. You’re excited by the opportunity to take part in building and expanding our brand awareness and demand generation campaigns through remarkable landing pages, white papers, blog posts, newsletters, social media posts and PR. You know how to build a powerful content calendar and strategy that aligns with overall marketing goals and KPIs, and can manage freelancers with your eyes closed. Well, maybe keep your eyes open. You’re a brilliant thinker and executer, with great attention to detail. Finally, you seek impact—you’re driven to actively participate in the development of our marketing processes and the amplification of our brand. Does this sound like you? If you’re motivated, smart, creative, and a phenomenal writer and editor, we want you to grab your cape and become a SuperHyro.
- Create, edit and oversee marketing collateral
- Ensure all content is on-brand for Hyro, consistent in terms of style, quality and tone of voice, and optimized for search and experience for all channels of content including digital, social media, email, video, print and in-person (events)
- Map out a content strategy that supports and extends marketing initiatives, both short- and long-term, determining which methods work for the brand
- Develop a functional content calendar for the production of content segmented by our key verticals and the ICPs within those verticals
- Supervise (both in-house and freelancers) writers, editors, content strategists; be an arbiter of best practices in grammar, messaging, writing, and style
- Conduct ongoing usability tests to gauge content effectiveness; gather data from HubSpot and Google Analytics (or collaborate with those who do) and make recommendations based on those results
- Build standards and best practices for content creation, distribution, maintenance, content retrieval and content repurposing, including the real-time implementation of content strategies
- Establish workflows for requesting, creating, designing, editing, publishing, and retiring content alongside VP Marketing
- Perform periodic research and audits of Hyro’s competitors’ content strategy
- Work closely with Design on all creative and branding initiatives to ensure a consistent message, feel and look across key channels
- Work closely with our Sales Development Team to create powerful copy via email and LinkedIn that generates results
- Have a ton of fun along the way
Requirements – Experience
- Native written and spoken English - a must
- 3+ years of content marketing experience in related fields
- 3+ years experience as part of a B2B marketing team
- Academic background in communications, journalism or marketing
- A strong writing portfolio consisting of marketing campaigns, marketing collateral and other strong written materials
- Experience with HubSpot, Figma — an advantage
- Familiarity with Webflow / html+CSS — an advantage
Requirements – Skills
- Great personality and positive, fun attitude
- Self-motivated and independent
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Methodological, organized and driven
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.