Hyro is the #1 adaptive communications company that uses natural language and computational linguistics to turn complex content into simple dialogue. Comprised of plug & play conversational solutions, Hyro automatically stands up adaptive voice and chat assistants that help companies automate key interactions, grow bottom-line revenue, and reduce support costs. Featuring frictionless deployment and maintenance processes that don't require integrations, playbooks or training data, Hyro easily adds new use cases so businesses can scale as priorities change. Enterprises across the US are using Hyro to quickly deliver and analyze AI-powered conversations, accessible to customers 24/7, and on their terms. Our vision is to simplify digital interactions across all channels, so that companies can converse easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re searching for an Engineering Team Lead to join our growing team in Tel Aviv. We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and data-driven ETL with a passion for emerging technologies. As the lead of our Search Team (3-4 engineers), you’ll play a key role in taking Hyro’s adaptive communications platform to the next level, ensuring high quality NLU search within voice and chat solutions. Our managers are very much hands-on and are expected to code as well as guide others, e.g. via code reviews. With ample responsibilities and corresponding impact, you’ll help spearhead Search strategy and wear multiple hats at a fast-growing, dynamic early-stage company.
- Leverage research and data to turn hypotheses into solutions and outcomes
- Lead and develop a team of 3-4 engineers
- Use data science oriented approach to solve critical issues
- Show strong decision-making skills with regards to quality tradeoffs
Requirements – Experience
- Advantage: 1-2 years of Natural Language Processing (NLP) experience
- Advantage: 1-2 years of functional programming experience
Requirements – Skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Capacity to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Team player with a positive and fun attitude