Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re searching for a Full Stack Engineer with front-end orientation to join our growing team in Tel Aviv. We are looking for an experienced and motivated engineer with a passion for emerging technologies. As a member of our team, you’ll play a key role in taking Hyro’s adaptive communications platform to the next level, ensuring high quality insights within voice and chat solutions. With ample responsibilities and corresponding impact, you’ll help spearhead our product and wear multiple hats at a fast-growing, dynamic early-stage company.
- Translate product and UX vision into beautiful dashboards
- Come up with novel ways to indicate our bot’s goals and constraints
Requirements – Experience
- Advantage: Graphical design and UX experience / inclinations
- Advantage: 1-2 years experience with React.Js
- Advantage: 1-2 years experience with NodeJs
- Gitlab CI/CD
Requirements – Skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Capacity to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Team player with a positive and fun attitude
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.