Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re searching for a Full Stack Engineer to join our growing team in Tel Aviv. We are looking for an experienced, motivated, and data-driven engineer with a passion for emerging technologies. As a member of our Search Team, you’ll play a key role in taking Hyro’s adaptive communications platform to the next level, ensuring high quality NLU search within voice and chat solutions. With ample responsibilities and corresponding impact, you’ll help spearhead Search strategy and wear multiple hats at a fast-growing, dynamic early-stage company.
- Leverage research and data to turn hypotheses into solutions and outcomes
- Use data science oriented approach to solve critical issues
- Show strong decision-making skills with regards to quality tradeoffs
Requirements – Experience
- Advantage: 1-2 years of Natural Language Processing (NLP) experience
- Advantage: 1-2 years of functional programming experience
Requirements – Skills
- Ability to multi-task, organize, and prioritize work
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Capacity to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- Team player with a positive and fun attitude