Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
About The Role
You love to A/B test. Improving the CTR on that B2B landing page by 3.2%? That’s a fist pump. Newest subject line is bringing in 12% more form submissions than before? That’s a champagne popper. Under your direction, new SQLs are like rain in Seattle—that inbound engine you put together is purring. And that’s why you’ll make a phenomenal Growth Marketer at Hyro. You know how to craft a plan around driving quality traffic that converts, and can execute 1:few ABM campaigns across multiple channels like a champion. You’re excited by the opportunity to take part in building and expanding our brand awareness through remarkable ads, SEO-optimized marketing collateral and more. You’re a brilliant strategist and executer, with great attention to detail. Finally, you seek impact—you’re driven to actively participate in the development of our marketing processes and the amplification of our brand.
Does this sound like you? If you’re motivated, smart, analytical, and a great marketer, we want you to grab your cape and become a SuperHyro.
This position reports to the VP Marketing and works closely with individuals across the marketing, customer success, and sales teams.
- Build and manage company demand generation strategy and plan
- Define KPIs around traffic and SQLs; forecast, analyze, and report on inbound activities with relation to pipeline and account engagement
- Strategize with the Content team to create 2-3 resources each month to drive quality traffic and leads (Ex: Guides, Templates, How-Tos, Newsletters, etc.)
- Strategize with Field Marketing on how to fill live/ virtual events with leads
- Seek out and apply for industry awards and recognition programs, manage G2 and Gartner Peer Insights reviews
- Implement and optimize paid campaigns in several different paid platforms including LinkedIn, Google Ads, YouTube and Twitter
- Develop and launch cross-channel (email, social) ABM campaigns (1:1, 1:few, 1:many) to engage target accounts and nurture leads
- Use Google Analytics, Hotjar and SEMRush to inform A/B testing (landing pages, campaigns), website optimization, user journeys and content
- Optimize HubSpot, improve webpages with automation by converting site traffic through calls-to-action and lead generation content (including lead magnets)
- 4+ years of experience in digital marketing/performance marketing
- 2+ years of experience in paid search and paid social, including other PPC channels (LinkedIn, Google, Twitter, YouTube)
- Experience with B2B ads, email and social campaigns for a global company or high growth stage startup
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems, like Salesforce and HubSpot, as well as leveraging buyer intent (via ABM software, like Demandbase)
- Experience with Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager
- Familiarity with SEO-related terms and processes
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business Admin or similar
- Native English speaker
- Familiarity with website building tools (Webflow) – an advantage
- Creative abilities and copywriting skills - an advantage
- Positive, can-do attitude that resonates with HYRO’s culture (Human, Young at Heart, Respectful, Outgoing)
- Proactive self-starter, high initiative and critical thinking, with exceptional attention to detail and the ability to prioritize numerous projects simultaneously
- Enthusiastic problem-solver who can think creatively and excel in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
- Team player that can work collaboratively, coordinating across internal and external stakeholders, including marketing, customer success, design and sales departments
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Organized and detail-oriented, with the ability to multi-task and effectively manage time
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.