Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
About The Role
You love to create. Beautiful brands inspire you—and that’s why you’ll make a phenomenal Marketing Designer at Hyro. You have outstanding conceptual and visual design skills as well as a strong understanding of those designs on marketing across multiple channels. You’re excited by the opportunity to take part in building and expanding our brand awareness through remarkable ads, marketing collateral, animations and more. You care about good content, and know how to wield those words in your design process. You’re a brilliant thinker and executer, with great attention to detail. Finally, you seek impact—you’re driven to actively participate in the development of our design processes and the amplification of our brand. Does this sound like you? If you’re motivated, smart, creative, and a great designer, we want you to grab your cape and become a SuperHyro.
Note: this is a maternity leave position set for a duration of 8 months. Should an extension benefit both parties, there is a chance for the role to become permanent.
- Develop and expand our brand identity and guidelines, including typography, illustration, photography & motion language
- Lead our website design, from architecture information & navigation to building new pages
- Work collaboratively with marketing, including content and demand gen teams and other stakeholders to gather information, understand the end goals and strategize for best results
- Design presentation decks, case studies, one pagers and other key marketing collateral
- Design and optimize advertising and marketing materials for our various activities and online campaigns, e.g banners, events, newsletters, landing pages, social posts, videos etc
- Create promotional videos and animations for different products, case studies and events
- Create beautiful and clear data visualisations and marketing infographics for internal and external use
- Oversee design related projects done by external vendors such as swags production, websites, content creation, brand campaigns etc., to make sure all deliverables are aligned with our brand guidelines
Requirements – Experience
- 3+ years of design experience in related fields
- Academic background in visual communication
- A strong design portfolio consisting of web-based marketing campaigns, marketing collateral and other strong graphic principals
- Experience with Figma/Sketch/Adobe XD
- Animation & illustration experience — an advantage
- Familiarity with Webflow / html+CSS — an advantage
- High level of written and spoken English
Requirements – Skills
- Great personality and positive, fun attitude
- Self-motivated and independent
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Great organizational skills and ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Methodological, organized and driven
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.