Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re searching for an ‘outbound’ product manager to be the first product manager in our New York office. We’re looking for someone who could deep-dive into understanding our advanced proprietary technology and be able to make intelligent product decisions based on this understanding.
- Create product specifications with participating stakeholders to define the MVP
- Leverage research and data to turn hypotheses into solutions and outcomes
- Write brief/specifications/tickets to quickly launch new projects
- Participate in design reviews, flows, user research, support feedback, collaborate with Engineering on work in progress
- Analyze and create KPI dashboards, and gain meaningful insights to drive successful iterations and identify opportunities
- Own the technical aspects of the engagement with customers and prospects
- Align expectations between the customer and the products we are able to provide them with
- Translate the customer's business problem into a technical solution
- 3+ years of experience in a technological position (as a software engineer, product manager, solution architect, data scientist,..)
- 3+ years of experience in a B2B company
- Good analytical skills
- Excellent communication skill
- Educational background in engineering or related field
- Experience using JIRA or similar project management tools
- Fluency in English
- 2+ years of experience as a Product manager- advantage
- MBA for a well known establishment- advantage
- Experience with ML\AI products- big advantage
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.