Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re searching for a Senior Backend Engineer, Assistant Builders, to join our growing team in Tel Aviv. We are looking for an experienced and passionate engineer to join our Infrastructure & Integrations team. As a member of the team, you’ll play a pivotal role in taking Hyro to the next level by:
- Developing new and supporting existing infrastructure capabilities such as speech-to-text (STT) & text-to-speech (TTS)
- Owning and enriching Hyro’s connector hub for voice and chat conversations
- Designing and implementing new services such as integration marketplace
- Performing research and experiments to establish course of action
- Connecting Hyro to the world via third-party integrations
With ample responsibilities and corresponding impact, you’ll help spearhead our product and wear multiple hats at a fast-growing, dynamic early-stage company.
- Work closely with principal engineers and product managers to develop and test new features and services
- Own end-to-end projects
- Write mostly Python for our backend infrastructure
- Team player with a positive and fun attitude
- Capacity to work in a time-sensitive and high-volume environment
- A passion for applying DevOps concepts (CI/CD, etc.) to improve software delivery process
- Experience designing, building, and operating large systems with scalability, availability, testing, and performance requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of test-driven development, clean architecture, design patterns, etc
- Advantages: knowledge in functional programming and NLP or conversational AI
- Gitlab CI/CD
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.