Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Baptist Health, Rent.com and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (Engine) to join our growing product team in Tel Aviv. As a senior member of the product management group, you will be an integral part of a growing team of top professionals that drives next-generation conversational AI experiences owning the definition, execution, and delivery of the core engine that powers our platform. The ideal candidate should be self-motivated, pursue initiatives rigorously, have a solid technical background, be a fast learner, and possess flawless communication skills. If you’re up to the challenge of building the world's #1 Adaptive Communications Platform, and enjoy working with super smart people in a fast-paced environment, then this is the right landing spot for you!
- Drive the functionality and capabilities of Hyro’s core technology
- Immerse yourself in Conversational AI and Natural Language Understanding (NLU) technologies and innovations, and work closely with the Engine team to keep improving our state of the art solution
- Own and manage an end-to-end product development lifecycle
- Ensure high adoption and satisfaction by working closely with internal stakeholders such as Engineering, Marketing, Customer Success, Sales, and more
- Meet with customers to present the company’s vision, collect feedback, and assist Sales efforts
- Define and track the metrics / KPIs used to measure the success and health of your product
- Follow market trends to identify product opportunities as well as risks from competitors
- Leverage research and data to turn hypotheses into solutions and outcomes
- 3+ years experience as a Product Manager of a complex technical product
- 3+ years experience in a B2B company
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent; Deep technical understanding
- Strong understanding of all aspects of the product and software development lifecycle, including product strategy, roadmap, requirements definition, UX / UI, development, and release.
- Experience with ML / AI / NLU technologies and products - big advantage
- Ability to make trade-offs between long-term vision & strategy and short-term needs
- Exceptional multitasker with great communication skills
- Good analytical skills
- Fluency in English, both written and verbal
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.