Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
What Are We Looking For?
We’re searching for a Software Engineer to join our growing team in Tel Aviv. We are looking for an experienced, and motivated engineer with a passion for emerging technologies. As a member of our team, you’ll play a key role in taking Hyro’s Adaptive Communications Platform to the next level, ensuring high quality NLU search within voice and chat solutions. With ample responsibilities and corresponding impact, you’ll help spearhead our product and wear multiple hats at a fast-growing, dynamic early-stage company.
- Solve complex and interesting computer science problems
- Use data science oriented approach to solve critical issues
- Code and submit code reviews effectively
Requirements – Experience
- Team player with a positive and fun attitude
- Capacity to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment
- A passion for applying DevOps concepts (CI/CD, ect.) to improve the delivery process of software
- Familiarity with AWS / Azure / GCP services
- Experience designing, building and operating large system with scalability, availability, testing and performance requirements
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong knowledge of test driven development, refactoring, clean architecture, design patterns, ect.
- Advantage: 1-2 years of Natural Language Processing (NLP) experience
- Gitlab CI/CD
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.