Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including Carroll, Mercy Health and Weill Cornell Medicine, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
We are looking for a passionate VP of sales who thrives in a fast paced, goal-oriented environment to join our leadership team. You will be in charge of Hyro’s new business and customer expansion revenue streams and directly influence the continued success of the business. This role comes at a particularly exciting time of our growth, as we scale and streamline our sales operations. You will immediately take over a team of four talented & motivated account executives and focus on execution improvements required to hit and exceed the company’s revenue goals.
- Mature sales procedures to optimize sales cycle timeline, % of deals closed, size of deals and quality of customer health at the time of hand-off and throughout the onboarding process.
- Work closely with Marketing, Product, and Customer success teams to generate the right types of leads, perfect the sales process, sharpen our pitch and sales materials and close more deals—including upsells.
- Set quarterly and annual sales goals and develop sales plans and strategies to achieve sales goals.
- Interview, hire, mentor, promote and terminate AEs as necessary.
- Close top-tier customers and build and maintain relationships with our customer’s executive teams.
- Work closely with the Hyro executive team on forecasting, budgeting and performance metrics related to the investment in the sales organization.
- Monitor the market and competitor products and activities and maintain relationships with ecosystem partners.
- 7+ years of sales experience with 4+ years in sales leadership selling software to large healthcare organizations
- Proven success deploying sales process and team culture.
- Proven success executing large-scale client initiatives.
- Expert relationship builder.
- Experience scaling a smaller organization into a larger organization.
- Strong leadership, communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills.
- Great strategic planning, organizational, and creative thinking skills.
- Familiarity with B2B sales practices and methods.
- Highly self-motivated, capable of self-directed work.
- Adaptable to frequent changes in infrastructure, short-term direction and priorities due to technology innovation, customer and competitive demands.
- Strong proficiency in using Salesforce.
- Bachelor's degree in a related field or equivalent work experience.
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.