March 27, 2022
Hyro at RETCON: Technology in Multifamily Operations
Technology not only has revolutionized our properties and interact with residents, but also the way we work. With labor demands continuing to increase, it’s become continuously more important to optimize the way we work. Tech can make more mundane tasks easier and automated, leading to higher productivity and employee satisfaction. However, integrating new systems is not always easy and requires an expert hand. Find out how technology can revolutionize the way your teams accomplish tasks and expand the horizons of their roles. Check out our recorded panel from RETCON 2022, Wednesday December 16th.
- Aaron Bours, VP Marketing at Hyro
- Nicole Beach, VP Operations Technology at AMLI Residential
- Steve Hallsey, Managing Director at Wood Partners
- Amy Weissberger, SVP Corporate Strategy, Morgan Properties
- Nate Block, GM Business Development, DISH Fiber