Grab your cape, become a SuperHyro!
Hyro is connecting the world, thousands of AI-powered conversations at a time. As the #1 Adaptive Communications company, we’re turning complex data into simple dialogue with natural language automation and computational linguistics. Enterprises across the U.S., including RentPath, Mercy Health and Baptist Health, trust Hyro to replace their rigid, intent-based chatbots and IVR systems with adaptive conversational experiences that are simple, fast and scalable. Our vision is to automate digital interactions in any conversational setting, 24/7, so that companies can communicate easily, convert more, and collect actionable customer insights along the way.
The ideal candidate is:
- Experience leading a development team in a technical capacity (<50%)
- Ability to multitask, organize, and prioritize work
- Ability to keep teams focussed through uncertainty
- Ability to drive technical excellence, pushing innovation and quality
- Capacity to work in a time-sensitive and high volume environment.
- Self-motivated, enthusiastic, and independent
- Familiarity with agile software development methodologies
- Loves to mentor and grow others
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (with proficient English)
- Team player with a positive and fun attitude
- Experience in building customer facing SaaS platforms
- Experience in building complex frontend applications
- Passionate / experience in NLP and/or linguistics
- Experience in leading both backend and frontend engineers
- 3+ years of experience in managerial positions
- 5+ years of hands on software engineering experience
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Passionate about mentoring engineers and helping others achieve their career goals
- Partnering with product managers and designers to shape the course of a product
- Familiarity with industry standard monitoring systems (eg. Splunk, DataDog, New Relic, ect.)
- React (JS)
Hyro is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, colour, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, disability or sex.