March 27, 2022
Enhancing the Digital Front Door Despite Today’s Labor Shortage by Automating Repetitive Tasks
Under the weight of the pandemic, health systems have been hit especially hard by the nationwide labor shortage. With fewer folks to do the work, it’s become more important than ever to automate some of the more repetitive tasks that make for a welcoming digital front door. Those tasks include Covid-related ones, such as scheduling vaccines and testing, along with ever-present duties, such as IT ticketing.
In this timely webinar, you’ll hear from leaders who are leveraging technology to maintain the patient experience despite having fewer hands on deck.
- Joel Vengco, SVP & Chief Information & Digital Officer at Baystate Health
- Amber Fenci, VP Digital Health & Engagement at Novant Health
- Nassar Nizami, EVP, Chief Information and Digital Officer at Thomas Jefferson University and Jefferson Health
- Israel Krush, CEO & Co-Founder at Hyro
- Anthony Guerra, Founder & Editor-in-Chief at healthsystemCIO - moderator